PMP12 - LNER B17/4 'Football' 4-6-0
The B17 4-6-0 was a three cylinder locomotive designed by Greasley for use on the Great Eastern section of the LNER. The kit will cover the last 25 engines (B17/4) which were fitted with the LNER 4200g Group Standard Tender. These were built by Darlington Works (14) in 1936 and by Robert Stephenson & Co. (11) in 1937. They were all named after football clubs and after twenty odd years in traffic the last one was scrapped in September 1960.
The Kit features a one-piece cast alloy smokebox/ boiler/firebox, opening smoke box door with interior detail and tube plate, fold-up etched cab, 1 piece footplate with etched overlay,sprung buffers and lots of finally detailed parts cast in brass, nickel silver and white metal.
We recommend GB30R-3M Motor/Gearbox.
Buy This Now