LNER B17/4 'Football' 4-6-0 Hand Built Model (PMP12)
The B17 4-6-0 was a three cylinder locomotive designed by Greasley for use on the Great Eastern section of the LNER. The kit used to build the RTR covers the last 25 engines (B17/4) which were fitted with the LNER 4200g Group Standard Tender. These were built by Darlington Works (14) in 1936 and by Robert Stephenson & Co. (11) in 1937. They were all named after football clubs and after twenty odd years in traffic the last one was scrapped in September 1960.
This ready to run product is built to order and can't be ordered directly.
For more information please use our enquiry form.