K44 - SR/BR L class 4-4-0
Just 22 of these engines were introduced into service in 1914, the final ten having been built by the German firm of Borsig. They survived until 1960 on secondary passenger duties in the south-east of England. They were the last of many fine passenger locomotives designed by Harry Wainwright of the SECR. And were unusually ong-serving, not being finally withdrawn until 1960. The kit features a cast one-piece boiler/ firebox, cast tender and etched coupling rods and chassis.
Needs Motor/gearbox and Wheelset to complete.
We recommend DJH AM10 motor/gearbox.
ORDER BY 30.04.19 & SAVE 10% ON RSP!
Buy This Now